We Restore Stainless Steel Benchtops in NZ and Bring Back Their Shine
Scratched, stained, corroded, or damaged stainless steel benchtops not only give the room a less appealing look but are unhygienic too, as bacteria hide in the groves and multiply. We restore stainless steel benchtops in NZ to almost new, giving them a new lease on life. We can polish a variety of household and commercial stainless steel items; this is mainly important from a hygiene perspective but aesthetically too. We are mobile in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, and King Country areas, providing on-site and in-place stainless steel restoration and repairs. This service makes things easier for everyone as there is no need to remove and refit fixtures or transport them.
Benefits of Repairing Stainless Steel Benchtops in NZ
A smooth and shiny stainless steel item, including a benchtop, is not only more aesthetically pleasing but, is also more hygienic as it is easier to clean. Damaged stainless steel benchtops are a haven for bacteria and contamination. We recommend restoring stainless steel when it is dull due to old age and/or scratches, has undergone chemical or fire damage, or corroded due to weather, pollution, or sea air. We have a series of polishing processes and a chemical treatment that we use to repair and restore stainless steel items.
- Repaired items can look almost new, and it is more cost-effective than replacing them, especially if there is nothing else wrong with it.
- Should you be looking to sell your property but don’t have the budget to replace any of the kitchen and bathroom fittings, our polishing services are the way to go.
- The resale value and distinct appeal of your property will improve just by making your stainless steel items smooth and shiny.
The Importance of Commercial Benchtop Restoration in NZ
Hygiene in the commercial sector is even more important to maintain but also more difficult due to the high volume of usage the items undergo. Handrails, sinks, sink benches, urinals, shower trays, and benchtops in public places such as shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and veterinary clinics are exceedingly susceptible to scratches. Since they are items that we all touch it is important to look after them to prevent the spread of bacteria and other germs, primarily commercial benchtops at hospitals, vets, and restaurants.
- Places working with food must focus on hygiene at all times, other than dirty hands, the countertop on which you prepare food is the next best germ carry. Maintaining a smooth stainless steel counter makes it easier to keep it clean.
- A shiny and smooth stainless steel counter is more appealing to the public.
- Restoring a benchtop prevents stains and corrosion from occurring.
Why You Should Use Old 2 New Stainless
We offer a mobile stainless steel polishing and restoration service, both household and commercial, to the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, and King Country areas. No need to struggle to remove your stainless steel fixtures and fittings, we repair on-site and only require access to water and electricity. Our restoration and polishing processes leave your fittings looking shiny and smooth, making them easier to clean and more hygienic. Have a look at our before and after photos or follow us on Facebook.
Contact us to make your old stainless steel items like new again.